Experienced and Effective Palm Coast & Ormond Beach Lawyers
Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L., is a full-service law firm, serving Florida residents throughout Flagler and Volusia Counties. We partner with our clients in order to achieve their objectives. In an increasingly complex legal environment, the strength and integrity of this partnership is as important to us today as it was when our firm was founded by our senior partner, Michael (Mike) D. Chiumento, in 1973.
The expansion of our firm’s areas of practice and the collective knowledge of our attorneys and staff has made us one of the premier law practices in the area. We remain dedicated to excellence as we continue to grow and develop our practice to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our purpose is to provide our clients with ethical and professional legal representation in a proactive, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Cases We Handle
Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L., is a full service law firm providing legal services to Flagler and Volusia County, that can help you with all your legal needs.
- Personal Injury. We represent people who have been harmed through the negligence of others in personal injury matters, including car accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, construction accidents, and defective and dangerous products.
- Elder Law. Our elder law attorney can help you or your loved ones with asset protection planning, Medicaid Application Assistance, Medicaid Planning, VA/Aid/Attendant Care, as well as providing Life Care Planning services.
- Bankruptcy Law. Our Palm Coast and Ormond Beach bankruptcy lawyers also help consumers facing overwhelming financial burdens. We can help you pursue debt relief and a brighter financial future.
- Family Law. If you are dealing with divorce, a child custody battle, or other family law matters, our compassionate, practical, and effective attorneys can help you through this difficult time.
- Estate Planning. Our lawyers are well-versed in wills, trusts, and probate, as well as guardianships.
- Business and Corporate Law. Business owners can turn to our firm for trusted advocacy in commercial litigation and sound legal counsel in matters involving business, corporate, tax, and governmental practices.
- Real Estate Law. Whether residential or commercial real estate our real estate lawyers can provide legal counsel involving residential and commercial purchase and sale transactions, land use development, zoning, and construction law.
- Immigration Law. Our attorneys assist people in Palm Coast, Ormond Beach and surrounding areas as they deal with complex immigration matters such as green cards, citizenship and naturalization, visas, asylum, and employment authorization.
- Criminal Law. Individuals who are facing criminal charges have legal rights, but only if they use them. Our criminal defense lawyers stand up for the rights of good people who have been charged with breaking the law.
- Litigation. Our law firm assists clients in a variety of litigation matters, including landlord/tenant disputes, corporate and shareholder disputes, contract disputes, construction litigation, and eminent domain/inverse condemnation.
- Construction Law. The construction process is fraught with complexity. Our construction lawyers understand the issues and provide careful consideration and review of matters such as contract preparation, negotiation, and administration; permitting and code enforcement; and resolution of construction disputes.
Serving Our Community
Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L., has built and maintained relationships with our clients and the community by providing a better understanding of the law and how it works for them. We focus on community service, and our team is committed to lending our personal and professional talents and interests for the betterment of the community where we work and live.
Because of our firm’s long history in the community, we have been able to develop long-term relationships with local authorities, the court systems, and other legal professionals. We can offer a detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the legal process, ensuring the quality of service our clients have come to expect and appreciate.
Why Choose Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L.
Our firm is a team of trusted legal advocates who know every aspect of the communities we serve, from the government to the people. We have nine skilled and experienced attorneys to handle all of your legal needs. Our respected lawyers have been serving Florida residents for more than 40 years. Our team is dedicated to excellence, and our goal is to provide high-quality, cost-effective representation to our clients.
If you find yourself facing a legal situation in Palm Coast, Ormond Beach or anywhere in Flagler or Volusia Counties, contact the legal professionals at Chiumento Selis Dwyer P.L., today, by telephone or using our online form. Whether your legal situation is personal, medical, financial, family-related, or business-related, you can count on our firm for sound legal counsel and effective representation. Let us put our experience and dedication to work for you and let us be your legal team for life.